Owner and Managing Member of United Brokers Group LLC, Robert Flynn is Founder & Managing Partner in Boston Valuation Services as well as a licensed Broker in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Robert has been a business broker and intermediary for over twenty years and is active in the Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut markets.
Notable business valuation experience includes:
- “Contributing Broker” on an annual basis to “The Business Reference Guide” (Business Brokerage Press, Inc.) This guide is the dominant small business valuation source in the United States.
- Selected by the SBA in 2008 as the speaker at the annual two-day New England SBA Conference for “Small Business Valuations.” Over ninety SBA staff in New England attended this event.
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Business Brokers Association of New England, www.bbane.org. BBANE is the only MLS type system for operating businesses in New England.
- Valuation expert for numerous business valuation opinions in legal actions in New York and Rhode Island as well as for business and divorce cases in Rhode Island Superior Court.
- Contributing expert to Business Valuation Resources, Inc. (formerly Pratt’s Stats).
- Provided third party business valuations for leading SBA lenders in RI and MA with a special focus on community banks in Massachusetts and Rhode Island as well as for the State of Connecticut SECTER program.